My Dad
Like every child, I was not very attached with my dad in the early days of my life. But as time passed by, I realized that every moment of my life is gratitude from his hard work and extreme privation. Every single accessory in my life is granted to me at the cost of many of his necessities. I never appreciated it.He came from a very poor family and constructed so much for us that we never thought that his life was empty from all these comforts. He was on the path to fulfill all his dreams and he sacrificed them all so that they do not interfere with our dreams. All his life, he put his entire earnings into one business, that business which no businessman is primarily interested in, the education of his children. He was offered many great opportunities and he declined for our betterment.
Despite uncountable adversities and destitution, he struggled and achieved the maximum of academics. He was a source of inspiration to us and we never learnt anything. We always took everything for granted.
O Lord, give me so much triumph and achievement that he will be pompous to call me his son. Give me so many heights that he can see those altitudes through my eyes which he has sacrificed for me. Make me such a son that he can proudly say to the world that "He is my son."
Dad, all my life, I strived to be like you, I never could be.
Your Unworthily Son.
2 Comments:
All your words are very nice. I wish I could write something like this.
Best of luck for the future writings.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home