My Mom
Many many years ago, when I opened my eyes in this world, I saw the face of the most loving being on earth. At that time, I did not know that she will be the most important one for me forever. As days passed by, she became one of the biggest sources of inspiration for me to live.I achieved all my successes to make her happy. I fear from all failures because they will make her worried. There were countless times when I did not fulfill what I had to, but it never bothered her. There were innumerable moments when I blamed her for my falls. But she never refused to take reponsibilty and always said that if it makes you happy son, then I accept it.
Throughout my life, I planned a lot to do for her. And never did anything. I could not even bring a smile on her. I did nothing for this world or hereafter which can make her proud of me. And yet, she never let me loose hope. She never stopped praying for me. She never let me think that many people failed in life. Always, she made me believe that there WILL be a good time, left not so far.
I know that I can be trouble free in the coming life by simply obeying her, conforming her and assenting her. I never did. I should always surrender myself, abondon myself and resign myself in front of her. I never did. I do not know when I can get a chance since I am hundreds and hundreds of miles away.
I love you mom, I always did. O Lord of everything, accept my appologies for whatever wrong I did.
Mom, in the thousands of moments every day, I miss you millions of times.
Your Disobedient Son.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home