The Final Day
Years after years of living “the life”, with moments of joys and sorrows, one assumes it as a never ending story. We all do believe that after a century, none of us will be on Earth, and we do not find it hard to accept, nonetheless we think that there will never come a day which will be our last one.That day, when my heartbeat will stop, my respiratory will die, my words will be mute. My last breath will escape my lips and my last sigh will make my loved ones cry, not knowing, I am crying worst. It is the time my pursuit was for and my soul must fly to meet my eternal fate.
I will be taken to face the biggest reality of all the universes with my wrecked and flawed record. I have to face my Allah, empty handed and alone. Some will rejoice then and some will be thrown in torment forever.
I always thought what should I be doing in next year, next month, next week and next moment, but never got worried about the next life.
Every day is bringing me closer to my last. Every breath is taking me to my conclusion. But I am not ready, and ignorant of when shall I be?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home